You Tube freelancer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bondservant3

Hello. I am a young woman (27) from California.

I would like to advertise peoples products, merchandise and services on you tube in exchange for their products, merchandise, services or cash. I would like to make videos about them and also would like to wear their logos and on shirts or hats or buttons in exchange for goods or cash. What kind of legal stuff would I need to know to do this. Should I have terms on the you tube site or in the videos telling by if they send me their stuff or give their service for free they sending it to me withouth requiring payment from me.

It's free for me. Should I have a contract for the person to sign before they send merchandise or exchange goods. What kind of terms should be involved in this contract. Also I know this a law advice, but should I keep a list the merchandise or services I get for free, and/or the money I get from this endevor, for the IRS. Should I have a bill of sale or keep receipts and all emails that are made from these exchanges. Is email agreement enough to be a contract? Since you tube is global should I have the thing like they say, "Void where prohibited." What other advice can you give for me in this entrepreuerial idea I have. I would also like to use a certain name. Should I get that trademarked?

Thank you for you help.

Hire an intellectual property lawyer to draw up a contract for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back