Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders XXX video! What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradsee

My X girlfriend posted a video that we made in the bedroom on online sex video website. It show's only my face and me doing sexual acts with her, I am naked. She has sent this video from a rogue email account, marked with my name, people think it's me sending out this link. Can the authorities trace this back to her? Since the video does not show her face how would they identify her? What are my options? help!!! I don't want my family, employer or anyone else to know about this, it was a mistake and now I am paying for it. Help!

How do you know who did the posting?

Your best option is to contact the website owner and ask that the video be removed.
You consented to the making of the video, so unless one of you is under age it appears that she has done nothing illegal.

Yeah, but I didn't consent to her sending it out to the world? she had to have either posted it herself or got someone else to do it. So there is no legal action I could take? I thought maybe defamation of character or something? Copyright infringement? I don't know?

Yeah, but I didn't consent to her sending it out to the world?

Yes you did, when you consented to the making of the video. It is hers and she can do what she wants with it. You aren't the first in this situation. Everyone learns the hard way.

Do as mighty suggested and contact the host of the website and tell them its you and you do not want it being used and if your lucky they will take it down. Good luck. And if anyone else sees it just deny its you.....they say everyone has a twin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back