X boyfriend has my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn

Ok me and my boyfriend had been together for 4 years.. We never married! I became pregnant and had a little girl... After a while he got hateful yelling at his other 2 kids any time they bugged him while he played his games...he soon started the same thing with kyanna my little baby girl...I decided to leave him...i thought he was being rather rude!... He refused to let me take her...he then grabbed my wrist as i tried to leave...hurting me.... Now my question is...because he acted in such a manner can i have any chance of getting her legally...he was caught 1 time by S.S.I for haven drugs in his system... hes kept her from me for 2 years now...what should i do...can some one pls help me?

He may have just as many rights to the child as you do, if paternity was legally established. The fact you have waited 2 years to do anything makes no sense. You need to at least go to court an file for visitation. It is VERY doubtful you will get custody back since you have waited so long to even try to see the child. You need to see an attorney or see if legal aid can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back