Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant wrongfully accused

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash2qt1234

:confused: I was currently working for a well-known company as a cashier.Before I start off by telling what happen I wanted to let people know that this was my first time ever handling money for any types of businesses. so i had to have addition help with everything it wasnt that i didnt know how to count money i was just having some trouble. but anyway, once i first started my draw came up short because i mistakely gave away the wrong change. the cash register was different to me but when you needed change you were supposed to put in a certain code to get the change, then you were supposed to put the money in your register bag. Well i had been working there for just a little bit over a month and I just found out the correct producere for getting change. so before then I would just get the money out of the register put it under the machine so as the customer were walking past the couldnt see the money and it wont get stoled. But the other day they called me in the office and told me they have me on camera stealing the money, which is not true. I asked if i could view the tapes they refused me. I got up in walked out because I couldnt handle them labeling me as a thief. I just dont know what to do because I dont want to just leave this alone in they believe that i really stole the money. i want to get a chance to prove to them that i was wrongfully accused of stealing the money. I really need help because I dont want something like this to be on my record then i want be able to get a good job. so if somebody out there that can help please do some. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back