Wrong will probated,

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandyApon

My ex-husband and I were heirs to his aunt home and share of land in the carolina. Upon her death he probated the old will that did not mention or include me or our sons which are rightful heirs of the family inheritance, and any insurance money. Because we were still married, I didn't want to start a feud, and I was afraid that he would become violent. I've had to slowly spoon feed him legal actions to prevent aggitating him and risking that he take it out on our sons. Now divorced 7 years, and have full custody of our three sons age ranging from 22 yrs and 13 yr old twins, can I take him to court for this? Dad pays child support, and is 40k in arrears. Do I have legal recourse for their father filing the wrong will, and me and my children excluded from our inheritance? The inheritance, child support, and QDRO are stipulated in the divorce decree. Can I return to court and claim what is rightfully mine and my boys?

My ex-husband and I were heirs to his aunt home and share of land in the carolina. Upon her death he probated the old will that did not mention or include me or our sons which are rightful heirs of the family inheritance, and any insurance money. Because we were still married, I didn't want to start a feud, and I was afraid that he would become violent. I've had to slowly spoon feed him legal actions to prevent aggitating him and risking that he take it out on our sons. Now divorced 7 years, and have full custody of our three sons age ranging from 22 yrs and 13 yr old twins, can I take him to court for this? Dad pays child support, and is 40k in arrears. Do I have legal recourse for their father filing the wrong will, and me and my children excluded from our inheritance? The inheritance, child support, and QDRO are stipulated in the divorce decree. Can I return to court and claim what is rightfully mine and my boys?

You have no claim on a spouse's inheritance!!!!!

His children, have no claim on his inheritance.

You can try and collect the back child support.

How you do that, is up to you.

If you believe fraud was involved, take your information to the prosecutor in the county of the state where the crime was alleged to have been committed.

They will require PROOF, not just words, PROOF.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back