Wrong time on Speeding ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaB

I got a speeding ticket today with an out of state license and registration. I got the ticket in CA. The cop wrote me a ticket for speeding also unlicensed driver and out of state registeration as a misdemeanor. Which the ticket say is correctable if I get a CA license and registration. Speeding ticket is not correctable. My question is will I get charged after fixing the correctable items? Also on the ticket it says the time he wrote the ticket was 850 am when I was at work at 815am. I have proof on my time slip I was at work by 815am. Would I have enough evidence to plead quilty to this ticket and get off? Or should I just pay the ticket?

If traffic school is offered, take it.
You'll never beat a speeding ticket.
You're wasting your time, if you try.
The time is irrelevant.
If you beef the time, they'll just move to amend it, if necessary.
Traffic citations are revenue collection schemes, its much easier to obey all laws and avoid them.
You've never been charged with rape or murder, I'll bet.
Why?
Because you have never committed murder or rape.
Traffic school will fix some of your problems.
The misdemeanor license deal, that's another problem that you could have avoided.
You know what you needed to do, do it now.
The court might dismiss it, if you fix it.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk HD

Even if you correct the license and registration you will have administrative fees to pay. Traffic school will not be an option until the other items are dismissed because of the misdemeanor.
You will have to appear in court,show proof of the two corrections, get them dismissed, and then request traffic school.
Are you now a CA resident? If so, how long have you been in the state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back