Purchase & Sale Wrong price on webstore. My problem?

L

Lasse

Jurisdiction
Europe
Hey guys!

I dont know much about the american law, so here's a question.
First of all, i don't expect this to be "true"

I'm looking to start a recording studio, so because of that im searching for all the equipment needed.
So i found the Neve recording console on a website. Its worth around 50.000 usd, but was set to 1 usd.
So i bought the console for 1 usd, via paypal.

Now, this seems too good to be true.
Since i dont know much about the american law, i wonder if somehow i may have the law on my site, since the company basically sold me the console for 1 usd, and i already checked out.

Sorry about the typos. english is my second language.

If you bought an item for ONE US DOLLAR, don't expect much other than a picture (or other image) of the item.

In many cases, you'll get NOTHING for your investment.

If it sounds too good to be true, its very often a SCAM.

Since i dont know much about the american law, i wonder if somehow i may have the law on my site, since the company basically sold me the console for 1 usd, and i already checked out.

In the US a company would not be bound by that kind of mistake.

I'm guessing you'll be notified of the price correction soon enough.

For some reason, i can't login with the other account.

Anyway, thanks for the answers!
Just to be fair, i perhaps should give you guys a link the to console.
Neve VRP48 Recording Console (Used) | Soniccircus.com

It looks like they just removed the "add to card" function.
The website seems pretty legit to me.
Pretty sure it was nothing but a mistake.

of cause i did expect the company to, let it go for 1 usd. that would be crazy.
I was just wondering, "what if". you know.

Once again, thank you.

I was just wondering, "what if". you know.

The "what if" is addressed in Paragraph 8 of the Payments and Returns Policy that I found in seconds on the website. Did you read it?

8 - Accuracy of Content and Pricing Information
Because prices, product descriptions and availability can change quickly, Sonic Circus does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site. Also, Sonic Circus may make changes to the information contained herein, including to the products and prices described in the site, at any time, without prior notice to you (including after you have submitted your order). Information at this Site is periodically updated, but it may not be current or complete at the moment you visit this Site and may contain errors or inaccuracies. In no event shall Sonic Circus or its service or product providers be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for inaccurate pricing due to website programming errors or inaccuracies due to periodic pricing changes from manufacturers and distributors.

Payments & Returns

Emphasis mine.

You accepted those terms when you placed your order.

Back