Would this be considered harassment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taterbuggie

My boyfriend's ex-wife posted a comment on one of her friend's MySpace page that she was going to kick my 10 year old son's ass. She has also approached him at school telling him to, "stay away from my kids or else". Is there anything that can be done to keep her from continuing? BTW, she posted the threats from her work computer, if that means anything.

taterbuggie
IL

Notify the school and the cops. That is your first line of defense........they would advice you and take it from there. You don't need to wait till she does something.

I have notified the school and filed a police report. The state's attorney's office told me that there is nothing that they can do until she harms him. They said that anyone can say anything that they like. And the principal acted like it wasn't a problem.

Well, keep them informed of any new threat..........Her first threat might not be graphic enough to get their attention... But let them know anything new in writing..........So this could be keep incase something ever happened you could have evidence for their no action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back