Wothless Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

msjordan37

I recvd a letter via email from a collection company about a Cash Advance that I had not taken care of. I live in another state than where the complaint will be filed. I have been responding by email with the collector to set up a good payment plan to resolve this, I lost my job, my husband divorced me and then I was homeless which allowed me not to have money to pay. I just started my job but it was only enough to get us off the streets. I had not heard from him in about 2 weeks until today with this letter of Complaint going to be filed with the court if not settled in 72 hours. There is no logo on this form just states my county and me as the def. and what happened. If I called to try and settle by next Tuesday can they give me such time or do I have until their set 72 hours? The collector is a very nasty person to talk with and was not understanding of my issues, but I guess that is his job...what leg do I have to stand on? can they send a complaint to my county from another county and me have a warrant ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back