Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Worried & anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky76

Had been to retail shop few days back. Took few tshirts into the trial room. None of them fit so i got them out .Was questioned by ground staff about 1 vacant hanger which got stuck in one the other hangers i had got in for trial. Lady suspiciously kept on asking about the 4th tshirt & i told her that i took 3 & am returning these 3 & there were few vacant hangers already in trial room. But i was overwhlemed & anxious when she asked me. I bought gift voucher from that store & was about to leave. I heard a security alarm that went on before leaving the store. I walked out of the store & entered in another adjoining store. I saw 2 men running from the 2nd store where i was looking other clothes, not sure where they were security guards or were they running out from previous store. Since that incident am very much anxious, thinking that they have me captured in their videos & have got debit card details [ i bought gift card by efptos].Unsure if they have my debit details . Will they try to get my details from card & try to trace me on suspicion basis. I was neither stopped nor asked to show my bag. But this whole thing has created lots of anxiety & worriness in me. Pls guide. Its first time happened with me & i dont do shoplifting.

Thanks for reply. But i didnt put anything in the bag neither i stole from that shop. Lady was just suspicious . Can they still try to press charges on suspicious basis. As there is no evidence in videos as there was no theft ,so on what basis they would press charges.

About my debit details, can they still try to extract the information & keep for future reference . Pls advise. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back