workmans comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkditto

My mother fell at work several months ago and hurt her hand and arm. Her case worker has been treating her like white trash. She cant get anything done, and they will not release her to work, even though she says she will work with the pain. What are her options if she gets another job? Will they still have to pay for her medical bills? For how long? Can anyone give me the details, or where to look to find them?

Originally posted by wkditto
My mother fell at work several months ago and hurt her hand and arm. Her case worker has been treating her like white trash. She cant get anything done, and they will not release her to work, even though she says she will work with the pain. What are her options if she gets another job? Will they still have to pay for her medical bills? For how long? Can anyone give me the details, or where to look to find them?
I'm very sorry to hear about your mother's accident. I'm a little confused as to what you mean by not being able to get anything done. My understanding is that Workman's Comp should cover medical expenses and that it may vary by state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back