Workman's comp how to get the most by cashing out

Gancy

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
A first hurt my back in December 94 had my first surgery January a 96. I settled with workman's comp in 2000 with Lifetime Medical. I didn't use them much until about five years prior to 2015. 2015 I woke up one morning and couldn't stand all the way up the hardware in the back had collapsed a couple of the disc had slid into the spinal cord and had to be reconstructed themselves they reconstructed the hardware and it added extra since then I have had nothing but severe pain and have had no help from workman's comp. I've had to go to the hospital to get steroid shots they will not pay for it, so I can't go to the ER when I'm sitting here in so much pain that I literally want to take my life when I have Lifetime Medical I need to know how to get them to pay for the things they're liable for if they're not going to do that can I cash out and if I can how much can I get since I do have so many problems it looks to me like they would have to pay me quite a bit of money because right now is as it is they're going to have to put me in a wheelchair and in a rest home and they're going to pay for it, so I need an attorney I need advice me on what to do. I need help, so can someone please advise me on what to do and point me into the right direction of an attorney that can help me or will help me? I'm also totally disabled. Just thought that though that in there to let you know in case that helps any. If there's any other questions that you have for me please ask because I need all the answers I can get.

...so I need an attorney...

You said it yourself - you need an attorney, not an Internet forum.

You can look them up in the yellow pages, online, or get a referral by calling your local bar association.

No one here will recommend an attorney to you - that's not what this forum is all about.

I need an attorney I need advice me on what to do.

If you need an attorney, HIRE one in your county.

I'm sure there are dozens of qualified attorneys within 25 miles OR LESS of your home.

point me into the right direction of an attorney that can help me or will help me?

Google workers compensation lawyer with the name of your city.

They generally work on a contingency (a percentage of your benefits) but the WC law limits how much they can charge.

Back