workers comp denied and told not to fill prescription

S

scottsdale1993

Jurisdiction
Arkansas
I injured my back at work so i went to the hospital. Turns out i had a thoracic strain but now i have numb spots on my back and am in pain. The next morning my hr manager told me not to fill my presciption so they would not have to fill out a work related injury report. Now ive had slight back pain from the constant grind on the factory floor but nothing like now and the pain did not start until i started there.my hr manager said that i could not fufill my prescription and if i tried to pursue workers comp that i would be fired for fruadulence. Do i have a case???

I injured my back at work so i went to the hospital. Turns out i had a thoracic strain but now i have numb spots on my back and am in pain. The next morning my hr manager told me not to fill my presciption so they would not have to fill out a work related injury report. Now ive had slight back pain from the constant grind on the factory floor but nothing like now and the pain did not start until i started there.my hr manager said that i could not fufill my prescription and if i tried to pursue workers comp that i would be fired for fruadulence. Do i have a case???

You need legal representation.
You also need a comprehensive, thorough medical evaluation.
Fill the prescription.
Don't fill the prescription.
That doesn't matter, because pain medication won't cure you, make you better, or heal you.

There are numerous attorneys qualified to represent workers facing your dilemma.

Here are a few examples, look them over, and locate one in your Arkansas county.
Meet with the one you choose on FRIDAY.
Don't discuss what you're planning to do, no one.
SILENCE, your attorney will instruct you upon retaining him or her!!
https://www.hg.org/law-firms/workers-compensation/usa-arkansas.html
An Arkansas Workers Compensation Law Firm
Workers' Compensation Attorney | The Brad Hendricks Law Firm

my hr manager told me not to fill my presciption so they would not have to fill out a work related injury report.

That's absolutely illegal.

Fill your prescription.

Fill out this form with as much information as you can, make a copy, give the original to your boss and tell him he's breaking the law if he doesn't file the claim.

http://www.awcc.state.ar.us/revisedforms/form1.pdf

Contact the AR WC commission for assistance if you have to:

Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission

Back