Work for Rent Agreement

E

ElectoGuy

Jurisdiction
Virginia
Hi all

Bellow is a copy of a work for rent agreement i have with the owner of a trailer. we had sat down and come the agreeement of 150 a mo for the trailer becuase the trailer needed no flours (litteral holes you could look through and see the ground) re plumping and rewired. also both of the bedrooms of the 2 bedroom trailer are used as storage for my grandmother who lives with the guy who owns the trailers. so i only have accutal use of the kitchen living room bathroom and hallway. we decided ar a little over 7 a hour the 150 a mo worked out to be 20 hours of work. Now my grandmother is mad because im not up there every day for 3-4 hours working like i was before we got the written agreement. She is claiming that she never signed as a witness (she did) and that the owner doesn't remember the agreement. He is a older guy so its not beyond possibility i sent them a copy of the agreement via certified mail becuase she had demanded another copy saying i never gave them one.

My question is so long as I keep in accordance to the agreement am i in danger of being evicted? If this ends up in court what effect dose them claiming not to remember the agreement have? If the judge compares there signatures he will find they match to them but dose them claiming that they dont remember nullify the agreement?
Note: I after getting this agreement i scaned it and sent it to my cloud so i would have a digital copy I didn't realize i hadn't signed the bottom before i scanned it on the original this has been fixed

YOU MAY HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK THEN CLICK OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB FOR IT TO LOAD SORRY

unnamed

You are better off leaving that trailer.
It isn't fit for human habitation.
You described something that most people wouldn't allow their pet to visit, much less live and sleep there.

Find yourself something you can afford.
If you can't afford anything, you're better off sleeping under an Interstate or Highway overpass.

Even if the agreement is legal, living there will make your life worse than being in a state prison like the one called "Red Onion" in your state!!!!

Back