Won't prosecute

Enriqueindeed

Jurisdiction
Missouri
In St Francis County I have filed several complaints only to find out that the prosecuting attorney would not file charges. For instance, my wife hit me with our car and then ran off. Hit and run right. Leaving the scene of an accident I thought. Nope. Then I tried to file against the property owner whoever moved 7 packages from the mail lock box. They refuse to take a report. Even the post office refuse to take a report. In actuality, there were eight packages and she kept one. I then try to file another charge against the man that put a gun in my face. Again they would not let me file charges, even with me informing them that the incident was caught on camera. The owner of the apartment complex is the mother of the elected prosecuting attorney of Saint Francis County.. make complaints have made it nowhere when it concerns this complex. In fact a burglary occurred because she entered a renters apartment and left it open. Once again caught on camera currently there to my knowledge is an investigation going on in 2 a prosecuting attorney. My question is, just how do I get the enforcement enforce the laws against the disabled individual as myself

No one can make a prosecutor pursue an allegation.

If the prosecutor is an elected official, you can refuse to vote for her/him at election time.

You can support the person's opponent.

You remain free to report all crimes to the police or sheriff.

They are the USUAL entry point to report a crime.

I truly understand the concept that he can make the choices he wants to prosecute. But my misunderstanding is that the Sheriff's department North Police Department and certain matters refused to even take a complaint. How do I get past that. Currently the mother of the prosecuting attorney St Francis County is charged with trespassing and property destruction. Which she did to keep me from appearing half of my girlfriend, with whom I lived with. Is there not some type of Ethics violation that I didn't file against him.

Back