Won't pick up desk from MY garage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marinewifey226

It's really petty if you ask me and I have contacted the Police department twice and am still unsure of what to do. With it being a holiday, it's hard to get more advice. A former friend of mine, who is PSYCHO (and I don't use that word lightly...she literally cannot keep a roomate, lies, and does things so dirty it makes me sick). I let her store a desk in my garage for her to sell. Well, I e-mailed her and asked her if she wanted me to try and sell it and give her the money, to help out. She then called me and TOLD me to call her to figure out a time to pick up the desk. She now won't talk to me and is THREATENING to press phone harassment charges against me when all I am doing is trying to get her thiings gone and her out of my life and my husbands. I helped this woman move her things with a bad back, I invited her to stay the night in my home, she came over here crying, and this is what I get. I am the bad guy....she has done so much for me. Okay, one dispatcher told me to let her know her desk will be outside my garage, and since I let her know....it's off my hands and considered abandonment. Another one said that I should not do that because she could take me to court. I don't know what this woman is capable of and she won't be civil enough to talk to me about the desk despite her issues with me. I don't know what to do. I have to get ready to go out and won't be home until tonight and I don't know what time she plans on coming by.
I also want my husband to be present when she comes if we decide to be kind and keep it in the garage, but he goes back to work tomorrow. She supossingly already called the cops on me but I haven't heard anything or seen them. I honestly wish they would come out here so they can hear what I have to say (the truth) and they can MAKE her get her desk off MY property. She claims I am drama, but look at what she is doing and I am asking ONE simple thing from her and I was nice the whole time while she yelled and screamed what a liar I am and how crazy I am, when SHE can't keep a roomate, SHE came into my home and lied to my husband while I was on vacation, SHE goes to court more than anyone I know. I don't know what else to say. She has a 14 year old son who is so sweet, but with her unstable life and her attitude, I fear he will be messed up when he gets older. That is none of my concern, though. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

How long have you been storing the desk for her? I believe after a certain amount of time it would be considered abanded. After all posession is 9/10th of the law. Or if you know where she lives bring it to her.

Thank you!! I contacted the leasing office and told them and they called and told her she had 24 hours to come get it. She then LIED and said she never wanted it. Oh well,it's said and done. I have witnesses, too...which helps. I would have brought that desk to her but I don't know where she lives now (her roomate kicked her out, suprise suprise) and we don't have room in our SUV for something SO BIG. I really appriate your feedback :)
I am just glad she is out of our lives. Although, she did glue our locks once and we had to break into our own house because she was angry with us. I hate that she knows where I live. I guess I need to think harder before I trust someone after they go PSCHYCO once. Oh well, I learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back