Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Woman Pretended To Be Federal Agent As She Scammed For Free Chick-fil-A "sammiches"

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
kragsdale20.jpg

Gotta say, I do like them Chick-fil-A "sammiches".
chickfila.png
I don't scam or troll for mine, I pay for the ones I eat.

In a harebrained and ultimately unsuccessful attempt to score some free food, a Georgia woman posed as an FBI agent while demanding gratis grub from Chick-fil-A workers, cops allege.

Late Thursday morning, police received a suspicious person call from employees at the eatery in Rockmart, a city 45 miles from Atlanta. A 911 caller reported that the suspect, who was in a white van, was "identifying themselves as a federal agent to try and get free food."

When cops arrived at the Chick-fil-A around noon, they approached a white Dodge Grand Caravan whose driver was later identified as Kimberly Ragsdale, 47, who lives about 20 miles from the restaurant.

Asked by an officer if she had been identifying herself as a federal agent, "Ragsdale stated that she was a federal agent," according to a Rockmart Police Department report. In response to a police request to see her credentials, Ragsdale replied that she "did not have one that it was electronic." <LMFAO>

Ragsdale refused to exit her van until an officer displayed his taser and warned that it would be deployed unless she got out of the Dodge.

After being handcuffed, Ragsdale continued her charade. "Ms. Ragsdale then began to talk into her shirt like she was talking into a radio telling someone that we were arresting her and to send someone to Rockmart PD," reported Officer William Gilstrap.

Chick-fil-A workers told another cop that Ragsdale had been coming to the restaurant "for several days saying she worked with the FBI and requesting free food."

Seen in the above booking photo, Ragsdale was charged with impersonating a public official.
chickfilafbi1.jpg

My favorite part of the story.

What I've learned after decades of dealing with the "criminal element/societal misfits", their scams/schemes/shams/frauds/tricks/audacious "cons" often work for a "short" period of time.

However, short-lived success spurs these "types" to increase, rather than cease their misdeeds leading to their ultimate arrest.

Hence, our "perp" which I've dubbed the "Fake FEEB chicken sammich Hen".

Now, I've known several FBI agents during my lifetime.

I have YET to see any such agent that resembles the "heroine" of the great chicken sammich heist.

I doubt that anyone has, for that matter.

Chik Fil A isn't even that great. It's sure not enough to risk prison over. Smh.

I agree, 100%.

It used to be better, but it was never great!

That said, I wouldn't PRETEND to be the local dog warden to get free steaks from Ruth's Chris, Morton's, or Benny's Chop House.

I love me freedom too damn much.

I agree, 100%.

It used to be better, but it was never great!

That said, I wouldn't PRETEND to be the local dog warden to get free steaks from Ruth's Chris, Morton's, or Benny's Chop House.

I love me freedom too damn much.

I think Popeye's chick sandwich is better but not worth prison either.

the tree will be seeing an Arborist for much needed services soon. Poor tree.

What the hell has our society become?

Perverts ravage babies, kiddies, females, males, the mentally ill, the mentally challenged, the elderly, animals, the dead, and now TREES!!!

SMDH smdh.gif SMDH

What the hell has our society become?

Perverts ravage babies, kiddies, females, males, the mentally ill, the mentally challenged, the elderly, animals, the dead, and now TREES!!!

SMDH View attachment 2996 SMDH
I agree, Army Judge. People (some) are truly f'ed up and need to be tossed out on some deserted island somewhere. Let them play together there for the rest of their lives. I'm damn tired of some pig being caught in the act or on video molesting little kids and getting short time before being released back into society to do it all over again.

end my short rant

There are just too many vulgar puns but I'll spare you all.
The article took a stab at it:

"Fignar's list of crimes then branched out when he resisted arrest and spat at a cop, police said."

I have to admit, though, that I'm stumped as to why anybody would do this.

Back