Woman attempts to steal 65” Ultra HD TV from Walmart

army judge

Super Moderator
When stealing from Walmart in broad daylight, it is best to work your way up to the 65" Ultra HD television.

Florida cops are seeking to identify the woman who Sunday afternoon tried to push a shopping cart containing the massive TV out of a store in Mulberry, a town 40 miles east of Tampa.

According to police, the suspect, accompanied by a female cohort, placed assorted electronics items into her cart before adding the 65" Philips TV, which sat precariously in the cart.

When the woman bypassed the checkout lines and headed for the door, Walmart security stopped her and asked to see a receipt for the items in her cart. The woman could not produce evidence that she had paid for the merchandise.

At this point, the woman's accomplice took the smaller items from the cart and placed them in her car. The duo then fled in the vehicle, leaving the $450 TV behind.

The suspect's eventual apprehension seems likely since her attempt to boost the TV was captured by Walmart surveillance cameras.

Go Big Or Go Home: Woman Caught Trying To Steal Massive TV From Walmart

womanstealsTV.jpg

tvthief.jpg

What an idiot. Why doesn't she just wear a tee-shirt that says "I would like to go to jail, please."

She's only doing what she has seen others do on TV while being praised for it. Minus all the protest/riot drama.

P.S. If you wonder why TVs have gotten as cheap as they have watch this.

But then you don't get all the goodies or updates.

That said I didn't hook my up to the internet and watch everything through my Apple TV.

But then you don't get all the goodies or updates.
I have a plethora of other choices for "goodies".

That said I didn't hook my up to the internet and watch everything through my Apple TV.
Exactly - except in my case, there are several other devices, but not an Apple TV.

It's very difficult to get into jail these days unless you are a violent offender. Well... At least it is here in CA.

I agree.

A captain of a nearby Sheriff's agency told me that getting out of jail is easier than getting ointo jail these days.

However, I understand the reasoning.

For example, the federal women's prison in Fort Worth reports that over 500 cases of Covid have been detected in prison population of about 1,500 inmates.

Back