With the A team on the case do they get the same results?

The Brittan family has retained the best civil rights attorneys in the country, here is praying for Justice.

While those attorneys are very good, it's not really possible to say which civil rights attorneys are the absolute best in the country. There are a number of very good civil rights attorneys out there.

More training, more education, and better over sight is needed for all law enforcement so they will stop all the unnecessary killings of innocent people.

I totally agree with you there.

Race could be, maybe but I also think they have been after Crosby since his own show days. Whether we like it or not the current administration interjects race and racial disparity into almost every piece of legislation or anything that has to do with policy.

I do not think this is right, the MeToo movement pretty much didn't care about gender, race, or sex. They were an equal opportunity organization going after whom ever they could. I can not pretend to understand the world in which we find ourselves now. How it got here is obvious but is there a way to stop what will eventually happen and which I hope doesn't happen in my lifetime?

Whether we like it or not the current administration interjects race and racial disparity into almost every piece of legislation or anything that has to do with policy.

Then blame the administration for that, don't lump me into your views of the administration. After all, there is a huge spectrum of where people fall on various issues in this country. It's not like all liberals all believe the same thing and all conservatives believe the same thing. While we have just two dominant parties in the country, both parties have members who have various disagreements with their party's platform. I certainly don't fit neatly into either party. I have disagreements with both of them.

I agree that the current administration is going overboard in incorporating race and climate change into seemingly all of its policy. Or at least it claims to be doing that in the press releases to satisfy the more hard left wing of the party. When the rubber meets the road on actual policy, though, I suspect the administration will not be quite as left leaning. If the Democrats want to retain the White House in 2024 it will have to strike a more middle of the road position.

Al Sharpton.

There is so much I COULD type.

Alas, I must stifle and mute myself.

Al Sharpton. LOL LMFAO

Sharpton is a part of the National Action Network which I believe reaching across the aisle and if done correctly would be very beneficial to bridging a lot of perceived racial tensions and the police. See it doesn't matter, All Lives Matter and something needs to be done with the type of people who are hired to be police officers, their amount of education and qualifications should increase.

Al Sharpton is a modern-day carpetbagger who lives off of the suffering of the people he purports to help.

As for,
something needs to be done with the type of people who are hired to be police officers, their amount of education and qualifications should increase.

Thanks to the actions of the last year you can pretty much forget the idea of getting better cops. The smartest and best of the current cops are quiting.

Thanks to the actions of the last year you can pretty much forget the idea of getting better cops. The smartest and best of the current cops are quiting.

That is scary then, we get more third world everyday.

Murders, increase, crimes increase and probably more of the wrong people choosing to be officers.

That is scary then, we get more third world everyday.

Murders, increase, crimes increase and probably more of the wrong people choosing to be officers.

Sadly, what our progenitors created and gave us, we've allowed to detioriate.

Look at our once great infrastructure.

There was our outstanding educational system.

Our industries and manufacturing base was once the envy of the world.

Our factories ensured our military in overcoming Nazis, Facists, and Imperialists.

Today we exist on imported junk, most of it coming from forced labor and political prisoners.

Sadly, what our progenitors created and gave us, we've allowed to detioriate.

Look at our once great infrastructure.

There was our outstanding educational system.

Our industries and manufacturing base was once the envy of the world.

Our factories ensured our military in overcoming Nazis, Facists, and Imperialists.

Today we exist on imported junk, most of it coming from forced labor and political prisoners.

I agree the world especially America is facing a double dose of internal/ external factors that have never been placed upon it before. We are just along for the ride but it will eventually go bye bye just never would have thought it would have ended in my lifetime.

Last edited:
I agree the world especially America is facing a double dose of internal/ external factors that have never been placed upon it before. We are just along for the ride but it will eventually go bye bye just never would have thought it would have ended in my lifetime.

I gave 31 years of my life by wearing a military uniform.

I gave blood, sweat, and tears in the jungles of Nam, losing several Comrades in arms along the way because I love this nation.

What's happening to the greatest country ever created by humankind saddens me.

My sadness is for my grandkids.

I pray that all of our children will live to enjoy all that I've loved about the USA.

Back