will i have a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmeymtbf4

I was a mgr trainee for stjuste incorporation which is a major burger king franchise. All of my bosses from the restraunt general manager and above are all males. On saturday august 25th, 2007, I was working on the drive thru position leaning over the window dealing with a customer when my rgm david walked up next to me and raised his hand in the air and said that he should spank me. Then he said oh nut you would probably like that woudn't you? I said somebody is going to get smacked around here and he said that's what I was talking about I said no david, I'm gonna smack you if you don't leave me alone. He then walked away. I was on board later and he called me to the office to give me a drawer to put up front. I said Yes sir he sqaqid yeah now that's how I like it. I doubt that any of the employees would stand up for me in fear of their own jobs. However unless he turned off the video camera prior tocoming out of the office or went back and deleted that section, the video tape should show where he raised his hand to spank me. After this he started being harder on me expecting me to be faster than the other employees. Being that I felt completly disrespected, I copped an attitude as he started pushing me harder than he did any one else. I text messaged another rgm and asked for a transfer he told me that he did not want to get involved but to talk to the district manager. I could not get a hold of him but did talk to my assistant mgr about the problem then she went to david and told david that i was going to report the situation. He then told me that would not talk to me anymore and he wanted me otu of his store because of what this assistant mgr told me. I called to find out what time to come in the next day and another boss said i as scheduled to open. Then within five minutes david called me and told me i was terminated not to come to his store. I went to a job fair about a week later and saw the district manager's boss and told him that I needed to talk to him about david. He asked for my phone number, I gave it to him. He said he would have my district manager contact me. It has been another week since this happened and still no response from my district manger or his boss.

You are certainly free to contact the EEOC and file a complaint if you want to. However, no one here has a crystal ball to tell you what WILL happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back