Parole, Probation, Release Will I be drug tested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anneyyx

A couple weeks ago I went to court for shoplifting and was ordered to go through the first offender program where I would pay money for classes where I'd watch videos on shoplifting. After I complete the program my record will be sealed. What is the likelyhood I will be drug tested? I am 18 and I don't appear as a user- if that means anything. I smoke marijuana every once in a while and the last time I did was last week- my first class is a week from today.

A couple weeks ago I went to court for shoplifting and was ordered to go through the first offender program where I would pay money for classes where I'd watch videos on shoplifting.

I hope you are enjoying and learning from the great videos.

After I complete the program my record will be sealed. What is the likelyhood I will be drug tested?

Its hard to say, but if I were in YOUR position I'd behave as if the likelihood of being drug tested was 1,000,000%!!!!!

I am 18 and I don't appear as a user- if that means anything. I smoke marijuana every once in a while and the last time I did was last week- my first class is a week from today.

No way that WEED is going to NOT show up on any drug test.
Maybe you should SELF REPORT?
They go easier on people who SELF REPORT.

If you're risking your freedom by smoking weed while on probation, you have a problem.

You should speak to a drig rehab program and get help.

If not, weed could ruin your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back