will I be charged for shoplifting?

S

sad23

Jurisdiction
Washington
I'm 16 years old and currently awaiting to be on a 6 month probation sentence for a shoplifting crime from back in January (I'm trying to get it differed though that being the only thing on my record) two days ago however I helped my friend steal alcohol I grabbed it from the fridge and she hid it and walked out with it and got caught by my school. what will happen to me?

You didn't give enough information.
If a police report was generated from this theft and you are named as a suspect then expect it to effect your probation for your previous offense.
Even if you are not a suspect in the theft you are likely required to report any law enforcement contact to your probation officer. If you fail to report and your PO finds out by other means it will not look good for you.
If police were not involved then it is unlikely they will become involved later.

If you get busted for a new offense you should expect more fines (for your parents to pay) and more probation and maybe some community service hours. You won't likely spend any time in juvenile detention for such a petty offense. At least you wouldn't in my area... Maybe your local juvenile detention has more room for small timers.

Stop breaking their laws.
So far you've only allegedly committed petty crimes.
If you continue, your crimes will become felonies.
Stop breaking their laws.
Save yourself today.

I'm 16 years old and currently awaiting to be on a 6 month probation sentence for a shoplifting crime from back in January (I'm trying to get it differed though that being the only thing on my record) two days ago however I helped my friend steal alcohol I grabbed it from the fridge and she hid it and walked out with it and got caught by my school. what will happen to me?
Were Police called? Your answer boils down to this answer

Back