Naturalization, Citizenship Will a dismissed ACD in New York cause big problem in citizen apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICHOLE

I had an immigration interview on 09/15/2014 and passed the history and the officer told me that I got a arrested record and she will wait until I present the court decision for my case. ACD offered with no criminal charge and it is dismissed / sealed once I show them the Completion of Stoplift Program, I have the certificate of disposition in hand. What do I need to prepare for my next interview, thank you all for your answers!

I had an immigration interview on 09/15/2014 and passed the history and the officer told me that I got a arrested record and she will wait until I present the court decision for my case. ACD offered with no criminal charge and it is dismissed / sealed once I show them the Completion of Stoplift Program, I have the certificate of disposition in hand. What do I need to prepare for my next interview, thank you all for your answers!

You need ONLY do what the immigration officials instruct you to do.

They have asked you to bring proof, and present that proof at your next meeting.

No need to PREPARE anything, just collect and present a few things, DOCUMENTS.

Eventually the immigration officials will make a decision.

There's nothing anyone can do or say, that you don't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back