wife left state with our 9 y.o. daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutebutbad

Please help! My wife left the state of washington and she took our 9 year old daughter with her. They are both currently living with a convicted felon, he did 4 years for beating his wife, in idaho. My daughter has called me several times in tears begging me to take her home and my heart is breaking but I dont know what to do. Can I get on a plane and go take her back? Here is another problem, my only income is SSI due to a heart condition so I to be honest am poor. My wife has 3 children from a previous relationship, all are over 18, and none of them went to idaho, they all currently live with me still in our home in washington. Please tell me how to get my baby girl back before this beast hurts her.

Please help! My wife left the state of washington and she took our 9 year old daughter with her. They are both currently living with a convicted felon, he did 4 years for beating his wife, in idaho. My daughter has called me several times in tears begging me to take her home and my heart is breaking but I dont know what to do. Can I get on a plane and go take her back? Here is another problem, my only income is SSI due to a heart condition so I to be honest am poor. My wife has 3 children from a previous relationship, all are over 18, and none of them went to idaho, they all currently live with me still in our home in washington. Please tell me how to get my baby girl back before this beast hurts her.

As long as she is your wife, her rights as mother are equal to yours. She can take the child anywhere. You could do the same.

As you have a heart condition, I suggest you NOT excite yourself and remain calm.

There is very little you can do, except to file for divorce and try to get custody.

This is very sad, but there's little you can do without much money. Even with money, there's little the legal system can do for either of you in this situation.

Worse, if Mom remains the primary custodian (and domestic violence convictions against someone other than Mom and the child likely won't count for much), the presumption in WA is in favor of relocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back