Who will paid my damage injured?

roland43

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I got involved in a car accident and injured. It was drunk alien ignorant with no insured. Both of my legs factred and I am now able to walk because I drank vodka and gin for all the days I was in hospitals.

I fount this moneybags at the lavatory. It done have $500. I guess i done took it. Maybe i was drunk with vodka and gin. What is your opinion? I was never catcher so I ain't no thieve.

This case is very important for me as I was not able to go for my job. Who can I sue for damage my legs and made alcoholic drunkard? The illegal ignorant won't pay. He ran to his country. My car was damaged for destroy. I owned a 1999 Honda Civic. It had only about 180,000 mileage. How I gone get aid for my abuse?

You have some nerve talking about a drunk immigrant when you admitted you've been intoxicated quite a bit lately and you can't even put together a coherent sentence.

I have no idea whether you are asking about you stealing money or a car accident. Or both.

Try posting again when you're sober.

I got involved in a car accident and injured. It was drunk alien ignorant with no insured. Who can I sue for damage my legs and made alcoholic drunkard? The illegal ignorant won't pay. He ran to his country. My car was damaged for destroy. I owned a 1999 Honda Civic. It had only about 180,000 mileage. How I gone get aid for my abuse?

If you had car insurance, your Uninsured Motorists coverage should cover your injuries. If you had collision coverage, your policy should cover the damage to your car. If you didn't have collision coverage you're out of luck on the car damage.

I fount this moneybags at the lavatory. It done have $500. I guess i done took it. Maybe i was drunk with vodka and gin. What is your opinion? I was never catcher so I ain't no thieve.

You're a thief even if you don't get caught. Maybe you can use that $500 to fix or replace your car.

Yes, you are a thief. You took/stole something that doesn't belong to you. It doesn't matter if you get/were caught or not.

I got involved in a car accident and injured. It was drunk alien ignorant with no insured. Both of my legs factred and I am now able to walk because I drank vodka and gin for all the days I was in hospitals.

This case is very important for me as I was not able to go for my job. Who can I sue for damage my legs and made alcoholic drunkard? The illegal ignorant won't pay. He ran to his country. My car was damaged for destroy. I owned a 1999 Honda Civic. It had only about 180,000 mileage. How I gone get aid for my abuse?

I'm so sorry to learn of your accident and medical problems.
You should have already reported this to your insurance company.
Due to your significant injuries and extended hospitalization you need a personal injury attorney to make sure you receive justice.
Contact one or three, they'll come to visit you because you're considered sick or shut in.

Contact one or three, they'll come to visit you because you're considered sick or shut in.

I thought he was giving credit for a miracle recovery to his excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages.

Although it doesn't seem likely that any medical staff would permit a hospitalized patient to drink himself into oblivion.

I thought he was giving credit for a miracle recovery to his excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages.

Although it doesn't seem likely that any medical staff would permit a hospitalized patient to drink himself into oblivion.

That was certainly a classic. I thought he admitted to drinking gin and vodka. Gotta hand it to him, if he can drink gin and vodka, he can do better than I can. I never touch gin. The only time I was ever got drunk in my life, I drank three gin and tonics. LOL I can't imagine how you'd drink gin and vodka. LMFAO

Back