1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Who actually decides whether or not to bring a case to trial? Justice System, Police, Courts

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges' started by riffwraith, Nov 17, 2021.

1. PayrollHRGuy

PayrollHRGuy Well-Known Member

You do realize there is also a number of real criminals that didn't go to jail. Likely a much higher percentage.

2. Redemptionman

Redemptionman Active Member

You like to get under posters skins, your posts really make no sense. So back to the ignore and I do not have to read section.

thanks

3. Redemptionman

which is kind of the point, those that have money and political influence do not get prosecuted.

4. PayrollHRGuy

No there are plenty of those without either money or political influence. Look at the guy that tried to flying kick Kyle and then attack him with a skateboard. They let him out of jail or just put him on probation MANY MANY times.

5. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

PayrollHRGuy likes this.
  6. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

I completely understand that they make no sense to you.

7. Redemptionman

True, those guys were felonious criminals. Guess it comes down to prosecutor discretion then.

8. PayrollHRGuy

They were prosecuted. They were poorly sentenced.

9. stealthy1

stealthy1 Active Member

I found nothing that stated those people didn't commit the crimes. Rather:

For example, we found that 25% of prisoners (364,000 people), almost all non-violent, lower-level offenders, would be better served by alternatives to incarceration such as treatment, community service, or probation. Second, another 14% (212,000 prisoners) have already served long sentences for more serious crimes and can be safely set free.​

Zigner likes this.
  10. stealthy1

stealthy1 Active Member

Two different people.

11. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

EXCLUSIVE: 'Jump-kick man' who was filmed kicking Kyle Rittenhouse in the head before the teen shot at him is revealed as a career criminal with an open domestic violence charge for 'throwing his girlfriend to the ground and attacking her'

Maurice Freeland, 39, has admitted that he was the one who kicked Kyle Rittenhouse in the head on the night of August 25,2020

Rittenhouse is charged with First Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety of Freeland, who was only known as 'jump-kick man'

The state has painted all these actors as heroes attempting to take down an 'active shooter'

But DailyMail.com can reveal that at the time of the 2020 incident Freeland was out on bond and is a career criminal

He was charged with Battery Domestic Abuse, Criminal Damage to Property Domestic Abuse and Disorderly Conduct Domestic Abuse

Freeland was charged for an incident that took place on March 23, 2020 between Freeland and his partner Monalisa N McDuffie

McDuffie told police that Freeland 'threw her to the ground and kicked her in her lower right ribcage…then began punching the television'

1637095426.jpg

'Jump-kick man' who was filmed kicking Kyle Rittenhouse in the head is revealed | Daily Mail Online

stealthy1 likes this.
  12. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

@army judge
    I just noticed your (new?) profile image. $4.229 for 91 octane? What a deal!
    (Costco 87 octane is $4.299 here in sunny Southern California)

13. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

LOL, only $2.81 here on Fort Hood, with our discount, it drops to $2.76.

I can find gas between $2.77 to $2.81 in the nearby civilian communities.

That was a screen grab from a story I read.

I just wanted to make sure those who viewed it KNEW who or what is responsible for rising prices, as in inflation.

I'll be changing it regularly throughout the weeks ahead.

One must always make sure the one responsible receives full credit for her/his endeavors.

14. Redemptionman

You mean these were not really peaceful protestors?

Come on man!!!!!

army judge likes this.