Which is better LLC in NYS or Delaware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillS123

My partner & I have a small dba for instant identification wristbands (CheckpointWristbands.com). We filed in Monroe county, New York State. We want to move up to a LLC partnership. Would NYS or Delaware be to our advantage. We're not sure how hard NYS would hit us in taxes vs. Delaware?

My partner & I have a small dba for instant identification wristbands (CheckpointWristbands.com). We filed in Monroe county, New York State. We want to move up to a LLC partnership. Would NYS or Delaware be to our advantage. We're not sure how hard NYS would hit us in taxes vs. Delaware?

You should make this decision ONLY after consulting with a CPA or Tax attorney who understands and has reviewed your financials. Don't seek free advice for financial problems.

To your question, there is no better or best generic choice.

The choice you make is based after you have had your financials studied and discussed the findings with a CPA or a tax attorney. Some people prefer to use both resources.

Agree, you need to talk to a CPA and/or a tax attorney. Someone you can furnish complete information about your business (including financial info) to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back