Where is my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This posted immedietly, where is my other one? Is said it had to be approved before it was added, but this one wasn't?

The spam filter has gone a little overboard, and is catching a lot of threads that it really shouldn't.

I've tried to release some of them, and had them remain in the filter. I've notified the board owner about the problem.

Hopefully we'll be able to get them released shortly.

I'm fixing the spam filter issue this weekend. For now, we moderate the filter every day and posts are usually approved well within a few hours - probably much better than you've seen on most other boards. Thanks for the question and the answer!

I'm thinking the same thing has happened to my post as well... I submitted a new thread in the landlord-tenant section on Sept. 6th, and it still hasn't shown up yet..would you be able to look into that as well?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

I'm thinking the same thing has happened to my post as well... I submitted a new thread in the landlord-tenant section on Sept. 6th, and it still hasn't shown up yet..would you be able to look into that as well?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

It should be visible now. You submitted a thread that got flagged over labor day weekend so it takes a little longer... Let us know if you have any other problems.

Thanks so much! I thought it might have been held up due to the holiday weekend, that's why I waited until today, I just wanted to be certain.. again, I appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back