Where can I go to get help to fill out the Petition For Extraordinary Writ?

KaRod

Jurisdiction
California
I only have ten days as I understand from filling an appeal & intent to file writ but I don't know where I can turn to in help with the petition for extraordinary writ and there's really only two places on the form that I need help with cause of coarse they are the most important part of the whole document. It's really late & I must give my brain a rest but will do my best to upload what I can of the file tomorrow. Or would it be best to give the case number so that my case doesn't fall into the wrong hands?

I only have ten days as I understand from filling an appeal & intent to file writ but I don't know where I can turn to in help with the petition for extraordinary writ and there's really only two places on the form that I need help with cause of coarse they are the most important part of the whole document. It's really late & I must give my brain a rest but will do my best to upload what I can of the file tomorrow. Or would it be best to give the case number so that my case doesn't fall into the wrong hands?

Don't upload the writ or any personal information, unless you're begging for bad actors. Hackers, or pranksters to embed themselves among the rest of your troubles.

No one on this site will complete any legal document for you.
That's not what we do.
Perhaps someone will discuss the problems you're having and suggest approaches used to resolve those problems.

Where do you get help?

You hire a lawyer to do it for you.

Read the disclaimer prominently displayed throughout the site.

Just as health related sites don't diagnose or treat illnesses, no legitimate legal site dispense legal advice on the Internet ANONYMOUSLY.

Back