When will people hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolr161

To all the lazy people in Connecticut who have no backbone to stand tall and fight for
justice, knowing that the price for electricity from the CL&P is outragious. No one will do anything because if you cant fight city hall then join them. Pass the buck down, if you cant pay your bill put it in your son's or daughter's name. That's the easy way out. Then one day they shut off your electricity, like the Weather Channel says, it can happen to you tomorrow.
People are being shut off already, and freazing to death. They shut off mine back in 1996 during the worst blizzard in ten years. People are going on channel 8 and telling of their high bills. One elderly lady, like myself, said her bill was $150.00 a month then it rose each month higher until it reached almost $1000.00 a month with nothing past due. Other people also went on TV and complained then it was never mentioned again. So hush hush that's all they do and the problem stays the same. And they want to raise the rates again.
When does anybody move their ass. I am 66 years old and I have been fighting the CL&P for 16 years. And been on the court docket for 4 1/2 years. A judge sent the case to jury trial then was suddenly transfered. The next judge heard the case at three court appointments and threw out the case for no reason. Thgat is against the law. I had two lawyers representing me for 5 to 6 years and they retired. The CL&P stole all my assets and I cant find a lawyer to represent me in Connecticut because they're all sewn to the hips. So if someone can find me a civil lawyer, pro buono, out of state, I will offer them a large reward from the settlement of this case. This statement I will put in writing and notorize it.
So strke a pose, make a move, get off your ass and stand for justice. For a brief description of my case read my other thread in this topic under High electric bills in Connecticut.

What is your question for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back