Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft When someone is banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejedi

I have always wondered this-

When someone shoplifts from x store that has oh....one of the many "big box" retailers out there that has many stores in many states and you get banned from that chain, how is it possible they can keep track of you?

Hypothetically speaking-

Let's say I'm banned from x store belonging to no name big box retailer. 6 months after everything is said and done, I move 2000 miles away and I decide to go into the local store I stole from.

I do normal shopping, don't do anything stupid like steal again, pay and leave

How would LP recognize me? How is it possible for someone to remember every single face nationwide that gets banned from that chain?

Yes, I know it would be stupid to do this as many stores would consider that trespassing, but I'm just simply curious.

Thanks

Its not likely you would be recognized however if for any reason its discovered you can be arrested. If you want to shop in this store I suggest a call to corporate to ask for lift on ban

Oh no..I haven't been banned from a store (the last time I shoplifted was when I was 17 and that was 14 years ago and the store I stole from went bankrupt and out of business/closed up shop some 10/11 years ago) so there is no need for me to call corporate or anything.

I was just wandering what the chances of being recognized were if that was to ever happen to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back