What's a "Motion For Discovery" look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever loser. I would never call a lawyer, only two people need lawyers, Underage persons and incompetent. I say gh would fall under "incometent".
Wrong answer Billy Jack,the answer to the question (One other thing if the poster retains an attorney who do you think will be the first person his attorney will call? )
The assistant city attorney. Now lets get back to YOUR WRONG.

Wrong answer Billy Jack,the answer to the question (One other thing if the poster retains an attorney who do you think will be the first person his attorney will call? )
The assistant city attorney. Now lets get back to YOUR WRONG.

What a dumb ass. Who cares who a lawyer calls? What is your point? Your lawyer can talk to the judge, but you can't. So what?

Again, gh is dead wrong, and his rediculouse suggestion that you "not file anything" is laughable. If you don't file anything, you won't be making much of a record, and you will lose.

Make the record at all cost's, without it an appeal is worthless, if it comes to that. Prepair EVERY case as though you are going to have to appeal, make the record.

What a dumb ass. Who cares who a lawyer calls? What is your point? Your lawyer can talk to the judge, but you can't. So what?

Again, gh is dead wrong, and his rediculouse suggestion that you "not file anything" is laughable. If you don't file anything, you won't be making much of a record, and you will lose.

Make the record at all cost's, without it an appeal is worthless, if it comes to that. Prepair EVERY case as though you are going to have to appeal, make the record.
Your a joke really,you don't understand you cant file a motion for discovery in traffic court yet. That motions for discovery are rare in Civil,and criminal court where stakes are high.

Your a joke really,you don't understand you cant file a motion for discovery in traffic court yet. That motions for discovery are rare in Civil,and criminal court where stakes are high.

WTF? THat is a blatent out and out lie! Talk to any legal proffesor, and they will tell you the importance of discovery. What an idiot. What law books have you read?

WTF? THat is a blatent out and out lie! Talk to any legal proffesor, and they will tell you the importance of discovery. What an idiot. What law books have you read?
Of course Discovery is important dumb ass ! Motions for discovery are not that common,modern rules of discovery are pretty clear cut.

Of course Discovery is important dumb ass ! Motions for discovery are not that common,modern rules of discovery are pretty clear cut.

Another lie. Prove it. I file my motion for discovery either with my complaint, or response. Not that common, what a load of dung.

YOU COULD ALSO FILE A MOTION IN LIMINE FOR THE NATURE AND CAUSE OF THE ACTION AND PRODUCTION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Last edited:
Another lie. Prove it. I file my motion for discovery either with my complaint, or response. Not that common, what a load of dung.
Of course you do ,you don't know what your doing.

Of course you do ,you don't know what your doing.

Prove it lier. Why can't you prove anything? Because you don't know the law. Like I said, prove it. You have not provided anything to do with law, all you have provided is a bunch of bs backed by your opinion, which means less than nothing in law.

YOU COULD ALSO FILE A MOTION IN LIMINE FOR THE NATURE AND CAUSE OF THE ACTION AND PRODUCTION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
What a complete idiot ! A motion in Limine is used to exclude references to anticipated evidence,claimed to be objectionable. It is not used to produce supporting documents. Now lets get back to YOUR WRONG !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back