What would be the possible penalty and punishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zend

Hi! I need help for legal advice. I am now to the point to bring my own brother to the court. On late 2005 our brother George(not his real name) he pointed his gun to our 2 brothers and 1 sister in the farm. Threatened them to kill. George become cruel when his dishonesty and anomaly in farm was under control. On early 2006 he steal the carabao in the farm that until now it was never return. On the middle of 2006 he burned the farm houses in the midnight that he may think he can not be accused due to the fact that no body sees him. During that incident we received a death threat letter kind anonymous, sounds like from the rebels and there's a cellphone number to be contact with in the letter. When our mother was advised by the police to call the cellphone number indicated from the death threat letter it turns out it was the voiced of our brother "george" that threatened my parents as will as our family members badly. Now, this year 2008 he ambush our other brother that supervising the workers in the farm that resulted into a physical injury. I am now so exhausted of all his demonic act against our family. He produce his own documents to own my farmland. He barricaded my farm area that my workers can not enter. All his criminal activities has been reported to the nearest Police station. Non stop death threat to us. I am so overwhelm he was able to feed some cronies that his income is not enough to support his own family. He steal all the copras in my farm. I know for sure that he will not prosper of his false documents but please give me an advised. We are on the process to file a 5 criminal cases and forcible case to george if he found guilty including illegal position of 38 and 45 guns, stealing carabao, death threatening to our family members, mauling/physical injury to my brother, burning the farm houses, what is the penalty and punishment to be given to him? please help me.. We need to bring him badly in the court longing for justice before there's life will be be killed by george to our family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back