What will happen to me

billyhume97

Jurisdiction
Illinois
im a 18 year old boy in im dating a 16 year old girl who is turning 17 on feb 3. She lives in a different state as me she lives in Wisconsin n I live in Illinois i was wanting to know if i can get in trouble if her mom called the cops on me

im a 18 year old boy in im dating a 16 year old girl who is turning 17 on feb 3. She lives in a different state as me she lives in Wisconsin n I live in Illinois i was wanting to know if i can get in trouble if her mom called the cops on me

Yes, dating any minor by an adult can cause the adult great pain.

In Illinois, age of consent is 17 years old, not 16 years old and 17 years old soon; or 18 months old today, but 18 years old not soon enough!!!!

Wisconsin reports the age of consent as being 18 years of age.

Wisconsin -- Age of Consent

I suggest you think about the consequences of further involvement with any minor and leave the ALL JAILBAIT alone.

It's best that you don't date anyone under 18 especially if a parent is not happy with the situation. You could be setting yourself up for trouble.

The age at which you can no longer be thrown in jail for having sex with her is not the same as the age when she is no longer subject to the control of her parents. As long as she is under 18, there is the potential for trouble if her parents say no, and greater trouble if she crosses state lines. Follow Mom's and Dad's rules and keep your hands in your pockets.

Back