what rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoBlue2000

My wife decided to take a new job in NY, we live in NJ, so she moved out and got an apartment in NY and is living there now. I owned the house before we got married (13 years now). She comes back here on the weekends...is there any way for me to 1) stop her from comming back 2) make her help pay the mortage here...she never paid anything towards mortage before (just my name on deed and mortage) always insiting it was not her house and she kept her money seperate (she makes more than me now). Now she keeps saying she is going to force me to sell house and she wants half. She also makes a lot of threats that she is going to claim mental abuse and emotional cruelty and so forth...which are not true, I my have said things to her in the past that she did not like but they were just my opinion (ex: "If you ask me your crazy", "your nuts", "your not fit to be a mother") and for the most part only after she went off on some sort of rant...I am a registered nurse and in my opinon (and I note it is only my opinon) she is not always rational, and shows signs of being bi-polar.
Thanks for any suggestions you can give :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back