what i need is a miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

farly

i have a problem that is relatively small compared with alot of other people whose may or may not be self inflicted .in my case the latter is true .i have traffic fines that have gone to collections ,each time i start to pay them and make a little head way here comes the curveballs,yes i was an alchoholic\addict (and will be for the rest of my life) but im recovering (and will be for the rest of my life) I know,, wah wah wahh ,i need my drivers licence but cant get it back till fines are paid in full,around 4,000 in full ,i cant get a job because i have no licence you see the pattern .yes its my fault , but couldnt there be a way to work off these fines like community service,that would help cities and county's out with labor costs and recover these fines this way ,because i know im not the only one in this vicious cycle.at least there would be some kind of componsation..they could even set it up as a one time deal .you dont complete the obligation thats it . pipe dream huh.but if there are any other alternatives,im open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back