Parole, Probation What happens if I violate probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripsofg13

So, I am on probation. I got out of jail on January 9th. I was ordered to go to 3 AA meetings a week and get an AA sponsor by 2/9/11, and never got one yet. I was talking to one today so I'm going to work with him and get him as my sponsor, but the thing is, I've already violated that term. Another thing, I accidentally missed aftercare that I was suppose to start yesterday. I missed it because I thought it was going to happen yesterday (tuesday) and when I called my P.O. to ask him about it since I was calling him for directions and time he told me it was monday, and he sounded kinda disappointed and told me to see him Wednesday (today) at 8 A.M. for a drug test. When I get there, I'm going to be open and honest with him in return for his good side and hopefully he won't violate me. I have 112 days suspended over my head, and I've already served 59 for misdeameanor theft, obstruction and criminal trespassing, all misdeameanor, and I pleaded guilty at the arraignment, yeah yeah call me stupid idc... anyhow, I also have a job interview tomorrow in the afternoon, so I'm going to tell him that also. Help me out here, what am I looking at? More jail time? More probation time?

Yep, most likely jail though it will be up to the court/judge to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back