What happens if I disobey a parental plan court ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATTILEEM

My ex is mentally abusing our daughter. She is in fear of going with him he is court ordered to have her overnight on Saturdays and he is insisting ...my daughter is extremely scared what happens if I do not make her go?

Princess could end up living with Dad if you continue in contempt of the court order by not having her go to Dad's house.

Sorry but you have no choice but to let her go as long as that is what the court order says.

Proserpina, as is her wont, asks a great question.
If your daughter isn't seeing (or has already been seen by) a child psychologist or child psychiatrist, why not take her to see one?
That way, you can get some insight into what is actually upsetting the child.
Once you have some medical and psychiatric insight into what is behind her anxiety, you can then decide what you should do next.
Young children are easily upset, as I'm sure you know by now.
In fact, if its possible, maybe dad has something useful to share about her behavior, too.
If you folks are civil towards each other, inquire.
If you aren't, perhaps a third party you are both on good terms with might act on your behalf?

If you violate the court order, you are setting yourself up for a possible court visit.
That isn't always a bad idea, because the judge can help her, you, and dad; if something is amiss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back