what do i have to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrae18

well i dont know where to start but i am 16 my boyfriend is 18 and we are having a baby we hope and would like it if we could live together it would be alot easier so the baby is not making trips back and forth its just not healthy for such a young child and it would be so much easier for him and i oh my name i jessica and my boyfriends name is matt but being able to raise the child living together is easier with both of us going to school and working he is 18 but he is a jonior the baby is due mid late september, i am starting my second job so i can make more money for when the baby is born matt work at our town cortzite which makes the rock for our roads luckly he make bout 12 dollars there he works 4 to 10 weekdays and weekend 6 to 4 or later so he usually brings close to 500 dollars a week i dont make much as a waitress and we live in a small town so not many jobs make much but my family is christian my dad is soon to be pastor at our church and thats why they dont want us living together because it is a sin im a strong believer and my faith is important to me but i think sometimes the right thing may not be the right thing in gods eyes or my parents and maybe the right thing is us living together i want it more than anything because i dont want to pass the baby back and forth for 2 years till i am 18 it has been a rough couple months with my parents when they found out i was pregnant they took my car away my cell phone and for the longest time said i was going to give the baby up for adoption but then they found out the law says they cant my punishment is up in 2 weeks as long as i dont do anything they dont like my punishment is not seeing matt outside school which alright im living with it but im pregnant the damage is done i dont know but alot of adults i know i work with they just dont see the point becuase like it or not matt is now apart of mine as well as their lives i really do not want my baby living in their house i know for a fact they will try raising it their way and i do not plan on raising it their way yes i believe in the bible but i am not going to force anything like my parents just teach them and hope they listen i really dont want to live with my parents i know they love me but as much as they say they do if i keep the baby they will not pay for me to go to college if i give it up they will...i dont think it is far but you tell me?? and they said if i gave it up i could come back to school after it was born and live life like it never happened...doubtful i could not live with myself it was all about what if the ceminary (my dads pastor school) kick us out (to me if they did that does not make them good christains so they should not care) and guess what they did not and the church he figured they would not want him as their pastor...wrong again they are behind me and helping me because your church is your family they always tell me everything will be fine and not to worry............well u are probably tired of reading about my life but the main thing i need to ask is, is there a way for matt and i to live together before i am 18 and my parents not be able to do anything about it?? and wat do i hav to do??

Unless you 2 get married you are not emancipated and unfortunately your parents are boss. They cannot force you to give the baby up for adoption but they can stop college and make due with their threats on that.

I am not sure what state you are in but unless you get legally emancipated i don't think there is much you can do. Start working out child support arrangements when the baby is born so that you can afford to take care of the baby properly. Raising a baby is a HUGE responsibility and you will have a very hard time working, or going to school with the baby so adoption might not be a bad idea but that decision is up to you and the baby's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back