Criminal Law What countries will deny me entrance with a non violent class c felony conviction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ale21866

I am really neding to find out ALL of the countries that will flat out deny me entrance into their country with a non violent felony conviction. I have completed probation and sought and completed drug treatment. I have a letter from my former P.O. stating all the facts and I am trying to get a TRP for Canada, but what is very interesting is I went into Toronto and Montreal 4 times in the last 3 years via United airlines and I have a drug misdemeanor on there and I have NEVER been asked or stopped.
So, is there a chance that I can fly to Montreal this June (already paid for before I knew about these retrictions) and hope to get in again?:)

I am really neding to find out ALL of the countries that will flat out deny me entrance into their country with a non violent felony conviction. I have completed probation and sought and completed drug treatment. I have a letter from my former P.O. stating all the facts and I am trying to get a TRP for Canada, but what is very interesting is I went into Toronto and Montreal 4 times in the last 3 years via United airlines and I have a drug misdemeanor on there and I have NEVER been asked or stopped.
So, is there a chance that I can fly to Montreal this June (already paid for before I knew about these retrictions) and hope to get in again?:)
Can anyone get an answer quickly to me? I have to go to Australia, U.K. Belgium, Spain, Monaco all in the next few months and don't know what to do.

How long do I have to wait to get it expunged?

Just visit each embassy's website and find out…..You can even call them and they would be glad to share any restrictions. The only way to know with certainty is to check with each one.

Can anyone get an answer quickly to me? I have to go to Australia, U.K. Belgium, Spain, Monaco all in the next few months and don't know what to do.

How long do I have to wait to get it expunged?

Expunctions based in the US are protected only by US law. So if some of these countries which have their private worldwide data bases, they would not expunge it and may have it on record. International law is tricky and I don't master it.

Does anyone have an answer?? Especially into Belgium. Entrtance at Brussels.
thank you

Just call the Belgian embassy or consulate………They would be glad to assist you. You don't want to buy lots of tickets and lose the money. You can find out anonymously………….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back