What could happen to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

innocentchild

I was recently arrested and given the charges of--Driving without a liscence/Driving without insurance/trespassing/and Mis-use of plates. This is my first time ever being arrested and i was wondering if anyone knew whats the worst thing that could happen to me for these charges. I am 16 yrs old and this is my first offense. I would have only gotten trespassing but i said i was the operator of the vehicle because my friend already had a warrant for his arrest. PLease let me know whats he worst that can happen because ive been worrying about it ever since. Thanx

Originally posted by innocent_child
I was recently arrested and given the charges of--Driving without a liscence/Driving without insurance/trespassing/and Mis-use of plates. This is my first time ever being arrested and i was wondering if anyone knew whats the worst thing that could happen to me for these charges. I am 16 yrs old and this is my first offense. I would have only gotten trespassing but i said i was the operator of the vehicle because my friend already had a warrant for his arrest. PLease let me know whats he worst that can happen because ive been worrying about it ever since. Thanx
State laws determine the penalties and it varies per state. I'm not sure what happened and am somewhat unsure as to why you were charged for all of those offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back