what can i do

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeinme

court order restraining orders that come with sections pertaining to child custody, do they only pertain to the person who is being protected if they have the children? I was filed a restraining order and my kids were living with me she was there when I was served and had the police make me give them to her. She lied on papet saying they wer living with her. They wrr not and i have proof. She turned a tro hearing inyo s custodyheating. And she was thrre talking shit to me still. Wat can i do?

court order restraining orders that come with sections pertaining to child custody, do they only pertain to the person who is being protected if they have the children? I was filed a restraining order and my kids were living with me she was there when I was served and had the police make me give them to her. She lied on papet saying they wer living with her. They wrr not and i have proof. She turned a tro hearing inyo s custodyheating. And she was thrre talking shit to me still. Wat can i do?

If I were you, I'd stop wasting time looking for answers on the internet.
I'd get to a lawyer and get busy getting my kids returned to me.

You need a real lawyer, not just advice.

This is bigger (and more complicated) than a few words typed and then read on a screen.
Barring that (I can't afford a a lawyer), I'd keep paying my child support, stay away form them all, unless I could get the TRO lifted.

You can't just waltz into court and magically know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back