What can i do

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj1985

Hi I don't know this will make sense but I will try my best,

My sister has residency of my 2 Children, but there unhappy where there staying and one of them has reported a few times of been hit and shouted at by my sisters partner. we've reported this numerous time to the social working, she tried to get them to stay with us but couldn't after talking to a few higher authorities because of the residency order my sister has. the social worker has told us to seek some solicitors advice but cant due to not been able to pay. I was just wandering what I could possibly do in my position?

they went to my sisters care about 3 years ago, because of 1 of my sons having type one diabetes and I didn't know what I was doing, but now I am fully aware of the situation and can deal with any problems that accrue I have visits every sunday from 9-6 and once a month I have them from Friday to sunday. unsupervised. but my sister stated in the last court case I couldn't cope with any more then a weekend. but just wants them for personal gain in my eye's. if anyone could give me some advice please do. as a I am determined to get my kids back.

Kind Regards

Julie

This is a US based law forum.

I suggest you speak to a solicitor.

Barring that, see if there are support groups in your area to assist parents in your predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back