went to court got 7 day eviction to leave premises not paying rent

lyndakayschenk

Jurisdiction
Kentucky
I didn't pay my rent because I was told by mutual friends that he was giving me a eviction and the place I live in needs to be condemned it has had a leak for several months which cause it to have black mold everywhere mildew snakes roaches mice theirs broken windows that causes birds to fly in I have bird nest in my shoes the leak has caused a lot of my belongings to mildew and ruien.my refrigerator, stove and air doesn't work my food spoils all the time the top of the freezer door is broken so every time I open it, it falls on my head I told the landlord about all of that and he never fixed it and I paid a security dep. I'm mentally disabled and draw disability of $733.00 a month, trying to find someone to help me is not really an option at this time. I didn't really understand everything the judge was explaining to me at the hearing because of my mental illness so I didn't tell him my side of this situation I'm not trying to stay for free rent I just need a least another week to figure out where I'm going to store my stuff until I find a place. my question is can I file an appeal for a few more days and have him pay me for the items that are ruined also my 18 year son was hospalized with lung problems and emphazimma and transferred to Louisville. I believe it was the black mold but I'm not for sure. I'm not trying to receive money I just believe it is unfair to be treated this way and I should receive at least another week to find a place.

Your time is running out. There is no more appeal.
If the court has ordered you out then you had better be out on that date. If you are not then you can be legally removed and all your property dumped at the street.

Back