Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI wendy varner

Status
Not open for further replies.

frodeo

REFUSED DUI, RESISTING arrest with violence and loe on a officer. None are true. I refused the dui, was pulled over for a licience plate light out. then pulled out of window and beat up and tazzed by 3 different officers. pushed to ground and leg hit one of the officers and was charged with loe on a officer. The state is giving me a plea of: dropping dui to reckless and judification withheld on others. What should I do. I am "not" guilty.

You should consult with your lawyer, then make YOUR decision.
Fighting this often results in a conviction, once the in car video is shown. Have you viewed it?
If I were in your handcuffs, I'd take the deal.
Why?
DUI convictions are costlier than people realize.
Outside the court and legal fees, it's the insurance costs that rise, plus loss of license.

You say none of it was true then immediately admit you did not cooperate with the dui investigation. You apparently we're not doing something you were supposed to and things went bad.
I'm being you were ordered out of the car and refused? Had to be taken out by force? I would also bet you were asked many times before they finally pulled you out? There is the obstructing/resisting.
As for the injury they would have to prove it was not incidental and was by done deliberate action, but it seems you are probably on the hook for the others.

You aren't the one from Watertown, NY who DUI'd head on into her other SUV before that arrest or the one from KY that was dealing drugs are you?

Last edited:
You aren't the one from Watertown, NY who DUI'd head on into her other SUV before that arrest or the one from KY that was dealing drugs are you?

Naw, Boss, I think this one's from Florida.
On second thought, she or he coulda lived there once or twice.
You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back