Consumer Law, Warranties Wedding Photographer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecia2121

I got married on November 25th and since that time it has been very difficult to get ahold of the photographer. I was supposed to have all the photos 2-3 weeks after the wedding according to the contract but did not receive them until three months after the wedding. This was after many unreturned phone calls as well. He had mailed me CDs with the pictures on them and a hastily written note that said he was sorry for the wait and that he would call me to set up an appointment to choose pictures for the album. Since then (February 25th, I have called and heard nothing back). I had paid in full on the day of the wedding so I am worrying now. I am still supposed to get an album, more pictures (my mother had requested all of them) a CD slide show of the picture still. And an additional note is that the original phone number for the business is now no longer in service...thankfully, he had given me his cell phone number. I am very frustrated and worried. Should I consider legal action in order to get my pictures?

Thank in advance for any advice. It is much appreciated.

Sue him in small claims court for the dollar amount you paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back