Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Was this rape by a police officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickieellenray

I need to know if techinally raped or sexually harrased by a pollice officer. Ok this is the situation, I work in a public place and this paticular officer kept coming in to where I work, and I flirt with everyone, its my personality, I will admit I was attracted to this officer, anyway he came in a lot, I thought cool, a paticular night this officer and I were talking after I was off work he constantly made comments about handcuffing me but not taking me to jail, he would take me to bed, anyway he was on duty and he came to my house, all we did was talk, he did put the cuffs on my wrists, but I squeezed out of them because I kind of got scared. Okay about a week later I went to his house he invited me over, I thought we would talk maybe hang out and get to know each other, we made out, he started to fondle me, I wanted to get to know him better, so I told him to stop that we needed to get to know each other, and he was ok with it, we kissed some more and he started to take my clothes off, I cried almost the whole time, I was affraid to run or do anything, so he had sex with me, hedidn't use protection I got a UTI, I went to the Dr. and he gave me antibiotics I dont know if I caught anything from him, and there is a chance I could be pregnant, I'm really afraid to go make a complaint. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE, shoulld I make a complaint? I am VERY depressed and cant go a day without crying about what happened and I tried to contact him after this happened but now he wont even talk to me:confused:

Contact State Rape Crisis Center

Vickie, You were not sexually harassed. I cannot answer whether you were raped or not. You need to contact a rape crisis center and speak to people who can help you as soon as possible. Look on-line for a contact number - type in your state's name then the words rape crisis center. Since you don't say what state your in I can't provide a phone number for you. Usually they are manned 24 hours a day and you definately need to talk to someone to help you through this difficult time. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back