Warrant

Mzks

Jurisdiction
Texas
My roommate was arrested on a warrant that he knew nothing about the charge. While trying to find out what's going on while we wait for him to be transferred so I can bail him out, I have been trying to find the case from the county clerk but there is no information on him other than a closed case that is from 2017 in the same county as the warrant. I know he hasn't been arrested since the last case because he's home every night for dinner and, as I have learned, it is no quick thing to get someone out of jail.

I know that he is no Saint and had been into some shady stuff but he's been sober and keeping his nose out of trouble for almost 2 years now so this has blindsided us, any advice on what may be happening and what to do would be appreciated

Last edited:
My roommate was arrested on a warrant that he knew nothing about the charge. While trying to find out what's going on while we wait for him to be transferred so I can bail him out, I have been trying to find the case from the county clerk but there is no information on him other than a closed case that is from 2017 in the same county as the warrant. I know he hasn't been arrested since the last case because he's home every night for dinner and, as I have learned, it is no quick thing to get someone out of jail.

I know that he is no Saint and had been into some shady stuff but he's been sober and keeping his nose out of trouble for almost 2 years now so this has blindsided us, any advice on what may be happening and what to do would be appreciated

"What to do"? Stop posting about his criminal case on the internet and help him hire a criminal defense attorney.

https://www.texasbar.com/

Back