Warrant info

Status
Not open for further replies.

CACramer

I have a friend who has a warrant for failure to appear on expired plates and then driving under suspension, he also needs medication covered by medicare if he applies and has information sent to him would the police in another county be able to access the information. I am also looking for an attorney in the area who would help us to get this legal matter taken care of but for now he needs to get medication for chronic asthma

Criminal warrants do not come with health insurance. I suggest he find a local hospital clinic for assistance. Could he be arrested there? Yes. In fact, he could be arrested at his home, the store, the street corner.

Nobody is looking for him.
Chances are that he could receive a citation with a new court date for the warrant instead of being arrested. Those warrants are a dime a dozen... most police would probably feel hassled to have to deal with it.

Your friend's health should be his main concern. He needs to do what is necessary to get his medication.

It would be a good idea to get the warrant taken care of though so it isn't always hanging over his head so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back