warrant for arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddenton

My stepson was in a car accident a year ago and was at fault. I found out he has a warrant for his arrest since he did not paid the fines. He told his father and I he had everything taken care of and has paid it. We found out there is a warrant for his arrest in Kansas. He moved to Canada to live with his mother a few months ago. The son is 19 years old. He wants to come back to visit but my question is, if he gets stopped for any reason while driving a car, will he be arrested then. The accident happened in Kansas and his father and I moved to Oregon a month ago for a job transfer. Would the warrant just be for the state of Kansas or is it on his record all over?

he even can and probably will be stopped and arrested right at the border when he tries to enter the United States unless he is lucky and the border patrol guys wave him through and don't run a computer check. But generally, whenever a cop or border cop runs an NCIC check his arrest warrant will show up and he will be arrested.

Entry into Canada

Even if he is not checked returning to the US, you can be sure that his record will be pulled when he tries to re-enter Canada.

The Canadian border patrol is making it tougher for US citizens to enter than people from the Middle East who have absolutely no documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back